• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord/Role/Log
Thumbs Up 
Suggestions: 911 Log
Suggestions: Live map
Suggestions: Dispatch Role

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this would help the community of Mayfair (RTO) When im on duty thairs people screaming over others when callouts are made

I would like to be Disbisbatch and head dispatch i would like the power to move people into RTO and out of RTO / (RTO channel one power) and (On sence Power)

I feel if i was dispatch i could handle RTO and make it Radio traffic only

I have previous experience on many serves and i know how to use the Cad/MDT system

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like the 911 Logs in discord because its possible and so when im not im game i would see the calls and assign the closest officers to the call

and this would go perfectly with the Live map
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like a Live map to be put into the CAD system because i could see who and were the on-duty officers are / I could see the street thair on and make the callouts they need so they can focus on driving.

this could help a lot due to when im going to be dispatch
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now i would like a role for dispatch- I would like to be head dispatch and teach people how to be dispatch what is right and what i wrong

I would like the power to move people into [RTO if thair in [On sence] (TS channel) so if i want to 10-1 with someone or if someone wants to 10-1 with me or if I just have a problem with a season mic spamming or breaking rules that i have warned him for
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This speech is my recital, I think it's very vital
To rock (A rhyme), that's right (On time)
It's Tricky is the title, here we go
It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time
It's Tricky, it's Tricky (Tricky) Tricky (Tricky)
It's tricky, tricky (Tricky) tricky
I met this little girlie, her hair was kinda curly
Went to her house and bust her out, I had to leave real early
These girls are really sleazy, all they just say is please me
Or spend some time and rock a rhyme, I said "It's not that easy"

It's tricky (How is it D?) It's tricky (Tricky) tricky (Tricky)
It's tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time
It's tricky tricky (Tricky) tricky
The Live map is kind of tricky but would be nice. In order for this to work they would need to be set to a server based role and would have to remove themselves when they are not on as LEO. With that said it would be a very nice idea and possible but would have a bit of a "learning curve" per say. Members just need to be able to removed and add themselves to a server side role at will.